Having difficulty with math and polynomial graphs?

Hey there, I'm taking grade 12 math before I enter into a college course, and I've had so little math experience that I essentially can't do the math at all. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site that teaches polynomial graphs, and polynomial equations to absolute beginners. I haven't taken any kind of math course in 7 years. The majority of these lessons seem to be concerning polynomial functions and graphs, and before you ask, it's an independent course so any help is very difficult to find. I can E-mail a question off and they can reply within 3-5 business days, but I have so many questions, and not much time. Any help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

try florida virtual school, if you dont live in florida you'll have to pay money but i think itll help,

• Ian H

If you are far behind and not feeling confident about maths you may benefit from

retaking an earlier course or asking for help from college or just hiring a tutor.

Get organised early on. Get a print out of the topics in the syllabus for grade 12 math.

Get some test papers from previous years and really get to know what you need to learn about.

Even elementary topics can seem confusing if you do not understand what the questions mean,

because the formulae seem to be gobbledygook.

This site has an intro to polys but you might dig out an old textbook or borrow one to help explain the meaning of certain terms.

http://www.wtamu.edu/academic/anns/mps/math/mathla...

If you show you are trying there are lots of (free) helpers here.

good luck,

Regards - Ian