John asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 years ago

Did Herman Cain convince you?

Did Herman Cain (or any other candidate) do a good enough job last night to go to the top of your list?

Favorite Answer

Oh absolutely.

He convinced me enough to know that I will be voting for President Obama again.

• Justin

Ron Paul remains at the very top of my list, above all others

Gary Johnson moved up slightly, but he has poor debating skills for the most part.

Tim Pawlenty moved down, I actually thought he might be all right. He proved me wrong last night

Herman Cain said some good things, but you can tell he needs to learn more before he can be president. I also don't agree with him on many issues.

Rick Santorum is an idiot.

It was refreshing to see someone that knew how to play to the public with facts not fiction. Obama uses smoke and mirrors but Cain presented answers to questions without falling into rhetoric. I am ready to support him.

• ?

I'm not sure anyone has " convinced " me so far.. but he is a well spoken man and interesting.. wouldn't rule him out at all.

He convinced me he's an idiot. A candidate for President doesn't publicly say he won't hire Muslims.

Enough that I got a t-shirt.