I can't control my emotions right now because someone stol something from me, How do I just let it go?

Ever since about freshman year when I was 13 years old I used to hang out with these kids and I would never talk but I thought I was cool for hanging out with them. I'm 18 now and the same 3 heroin addicts cameover to my party uninvited then left without saying anything, next day I find out that my bike was missing.. well I know it was them because they were the only friends i was skeptical of and to be honest the only reason I'm pissed is because of how disrespected I was by people I've known since childhood to just go to my house steal something and leave then brag about it to all their friends. Is it worth it to just go up to them and ask why they stole my bike? Because even though I know I can beat them up easily I'm not phsycollogically prepared for violence

Favorite Answer

You should just avoid them from now on

Don't cause violence with them or it will make matters worse

They are already suffering from their addiction

Let them be

If it helps even more confront them

Either go over to their house and take the bike back, or call the police and tell them you saw them taking it. They can't do much if you didn't see it happen though, unless you can prove beyond a doubt that the bike is yours and they have it.

If anything, for the sake of closure, tell them to stay the **** away from you from now on. There's no point in asking them why they stole it. You said they're heroin addicts, so the answer is pretty obvious.

Aside from that though, there's little you can do. Being violated in such a way is always a very offensive feeling, and it will simply fade with time.

• Eddie

Violence is not the answer to 99.9% of problems. It's just a bike, if you go and ask them they will deny it untill the end of mankind. Just make sure that if you have a party again keep a sharp eye out for these guys. And about Cops they're not as helpful in these types of situations then you might think.

I have had something similar happen... but the way I got threw it is ... the people that stole whatever from me stopped coming around so if a "bike" keeps them away then look no more stress cause they won't come around..

• Malea

just ask them straight out. But they are most likely gonna lie anyways. Catch them with your bike, and call the cops. Or if you don't wanna resort to that cuz your worried it might make you look like you snitched then beat his ***.

R u scared of what ur parents are going to say if so tell them

Just go confront them. Don't fight them if you don't have to, but if they start the fight then fight back. These kids don't sound like friends anyways.

Source(s): My mind.

Call the cops on them. Either way, Karmas a Bi***.

well thats what 911 is for :)