What is something cheap, and healthy I can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday?

What is something, or a small group of things that are cheap and healthy I can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday? I am on a very, VERY tight budget, so I was wondering if anybody knows something(s) cheap that I can eat for every meal, every day while still getting all the nutrients I need for a... show more What is something, or a small group of things that are cheap and healthy I can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday?
I am on a very, VERY tight budget, so I was wondering if anybody knows something(s) cheap that I can eat for every meal, every day while still getting all the nutrients I need for a healthy diet.

Also, I understand that I will probably get tired of the same thing(s) everyday, but it's really my only choice. Im 15, and it was mutually agreed between my family and I that it is best that I move out for a little while, and my friend was kind enough to take me in. So I need to find something(s) really cheap to eat, because I'm only living off the money in my pocket. But I still want to be eating healthy.
Please help(: