Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

which country is worse Israel or North Korea?

everybody on here hates Israel but what about North Korea?

How is north korea better than israel?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • yelix
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

israel - really arent that bad, its just the american media brainwashing you. they tell you that soldiers in israel have to beat palastinians for no reason, and that they are being mistreated. in reality, if a soldier does anything to a palastinian he goes to jail, and the palastinians have a much better life than ppl in most arab countries. the media just doesnt show u all the good sides of israel

Korea - the ppl are great but they're a dictatorship so i pick them

who told you ppl that israel attacks women and children?? thats the biggest load of bullshit i ever herd. its just another lie. of course abu mazen, who leads the palastinians gets the image of the poor innocent person who is just trying to survive.. does anyone know how many ppl abu mazen has killed? or how many terror attacks he's led?

does anyone care that when they built mansions for palastinians in nablus abu mazen didnt allow them to buy them?

of course not!! its much easier to take the side of the poor innocent looking ppl who dont have a country...

grow up people!!

i mean its not like the government of israel makes meating and say " lets see, how do we make the palastinians's life more miserable??"

• 9 years ago

The people in both countries are just people trying to survive.

The government of North Korea is far more oppressive than the government of Israel.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

North Korea is all right,It's not their fault if they're being ruled by an @sshole called Kim Jong Il

• 9 years ago

Israel is good and North Korea is evil.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Israel For Sure

• 9 years ago

Israel for sure at least north korea dosent attack woamen and children

Source(s): Israel has no mercy
  • HSIN
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Careful, you aren't allowed to criticize Israel... remember?

Of course, I don't like the commies so my choice is N. Korea... they don't even do it with real style, which is all that truly counts...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Both

But at least, N-korea didn't steal any one's land, and killed the real owners , although I hate N-korea , the leaders is scary ! ahh !

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

israel is worst , they are killers of innocent kids and woamen

• 9 years ago

ISREAL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.