Can't reach customer service in Yahoo Small Business despite the fact I've had a Yahoo domain for over 1 year?

Got this crazy spammy email about my Yahoo domain needing to be renewed for $75 -- its not from Yahoo at all, someone from wifun.com. Meanwhile, every single month $12.95 is billed to my credit card by Yahoo services. Funny thing, when I log into my email, I can alternate my user id with the one on my domain... show more Got this crazy spammy email about my Yahoo domain needing to be renewed for $75 -- its not from Yahoo at all, someone from wifun.com.

Meanwhile, every single month $12.95 is billed to my credit card by Yahoo services. Funny thing, when I log into my email, I can alternate my user id with the one on my domain (zigahandassociates.com) and check emails, but when I click on the account I get nothing.

If I try to access Yahoo Small Business customer service I get a message saying, "Sorry, there are no Yahoo! Small Business services associated with the Yahoo! ID barbslyz."

Bull.

I'm not happy. I don't live in the U.S., so I can't just pick up the phone and call them. Can someone give me a real email address for customer service. Otherwise, I'm going to dispute every single one of those $12.95 charges until I get satisfaction.
1 answer 1