Do we know who dies in Glee yet?

Favorite Answer

It's confirmed to be a female.

It's somebody who isn't in New Directions.

It isn't Emma or Finn's mum.

They have done casting for Becky's mother and a priest.

Sue attends the funeral.

I Think It Is Jean , Sue's Older Sister That Has Down Syndrome . In 1 Picture , Sue Is Hugging Becky , As Sue And Becky Are Close , Becky Might Be Conforting Sue . Sue Is Also Shown In Pictures At The Funeral . Or It Could Be Becky As A Role Was Cast For Her Parents .

The Character Death Is Definitely Female .

And Its Is Not Any 1 From New Directions And I Highly Doubt Is Would Be Another Studen . It Was Confirmed That It Isnt Coach Beist's Death

• Hello,

I am a huge glee fan! Firstly, think about who may be leaving the show soon enough, because of his solo career.

Will Schuester

I read an article about it,, but he has been denying rumours lately, so it's all confusing! I don't want Mr Schuester to go, but Matthew Morrison is a great actor, and I wish him the best. I don't know for sure, but I think this is a pretty good guess, as they would need him to go somehow?

I learnt from one, a magazine.

Two, this article: http://www.beirutnightlife.com/music/artists/glee-...

The death is being kept confidential, but there are Will rumours, and even Blaine. The death will not be an expected one. It has been confirmed the death will be of a woman however.

Well, so far the we know that:

- It is a female

- They are a 'beloved' character (I'm not so sure about this one though)

- They will devastate one of McKinley's own

- It is not one of New Directions

It is speculated to be Becky, however she may be getting a boyfriend next season so maybe not. It may be her mother possibly, or Jean (Sue's sister). Or it could be completly comical and be one of Brittany's cats...we just don't know *shakes head* It is highly kept under lock and key until the episode it seems.

If the person is female, it is a loss to a student and it is a beloved character to the show the only two people who it could be is beth or ms corcoran

that is really unexpected

It hasen't been confirmed but Jean dies.

I think alot of them get wiped out when the coach of the cheer-leading squad goes on a killing spree

I'm pretty sure i know who it is because i heard it from a pretty reliable spoiler source, but i don't know if you want me to spoil it for you. All i'll say is that it's a girl. If you really want to know, tell me :) But again, i don't know if it's 100% legit or not.

• I heard it was Becky

because they were casting for her parents

The guy who dies dies! D: