Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Your oppinion on StarWars?

I wanna know what you all think of star wars add your favorite and least favorite character! (clone wars may be included)

Update:

Please make it out of these charecters, Obi wan kanobi, Mace windu, Yoda, Comannder cody, Echo, Barras ophrie, Ki-ada-mudi, Ashoka Tano!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Favorite is R2D2. Least favorite is probably Jar Jar Binks. He was pretty annoying.

I love the three older Star Wars. The new ones were ok.

• Tagg R
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I really don't like Star Wars, and I've seen all six. The only thing any of the movies had going for them is the visuals. The writing is stupid, and the acting is awful. I laughed at all the serious/dramatic moments, and was annoyed with all the comic relief. I don't remember who most of those characters you listed are, but my favorite is R2-D2 because he doesn't speak, and my least favorite is pretty much tied with every other character. Sorry I really hate Star Wars lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i liked the 3rd one revenge of the sith

but my fave character is Darth Maul

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.