Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Your oppinion on StarWars?

I wanna know what you all think of star wars add your favorite and least favorite character! (clone wars may be included)

Please make it out of these charecters, Obi wan kanobi, Mace windu, Yoda, Comannder cody, Echo, Barras ophrie, Ki-ada-mudi, Ashoka Tano!

Favorite Answer

Favorite is R2D2. Least favorite is probably Jar Jar Binks. He was pretty annoying.

I love the three older Star Wars. The new ones were ok.

• Tagg R

I really don't like Star Wars, and I've seen all six. The only thing any of the movies had going for them is the visuals. The writing is stupid, and the acting is awful. I laughed at all the serious/dramatic moments, and was annoyed with all the comic relief. I don't remember who most of those characters you listed are, but my favorite is R2-D2 because he doesn't speak, and my least favorite is pretty much tied with every other character. Sorry I really hate Star Wars lol.

i liked the 3rd one revenge of the sith

but my fave character is Darth Maul