Is my wife lying when she says she hates male enhancement pills.?

Shes 24 and Im 33. I was going to see what she would say and I said I was going to buy male enhancement pills. She freaked out and said No because men with huge ones are horrible in bed and the sex is always painful and uncomfortable and that they think just because their big that they dont have to put in any work... show more Shes 24 and Im 33. I was going to see what she would say and I said I was going to buy male enhancement pills. She freaked out and said No because men with huge ones are horrible in bed and the sex is always painful and uncomfortable and that they think just because their big that they dont have to put in any work in bed and think they are Gods gift. She said she only likes average size and nothing bigger than 6 inches. She also said that men care way more about size than women do. Is she lying or is she actually being serious? Ive never heard of a woman who didnt want a well endowed guy.