Is it a good thing that people always tell me I look like Leonardo Dicaprio in Titanic?

People are always telling me I look like Leonardo Dicaprio when he was in Titanic. I have never considered Leonardo Dicaprio as "hot" or "good looking" from a male POV so I don't take this as a compliment. Should I?

Best Answer

Well, they might tell you that you both have the same facial features. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're trying to say that you're handsome like him.

He's a pretty good looking guy in my opinion.

As a gay man, I can say this with absolute certainty! Leonardo Dicaprio was H.O.T in Titanic! So yes, it's a compliment! =]*X

definitely! in my opinion Leo was at the peak of his attractiveness in Titanic. That is a HUGE compliment!

Depends on whether the people saying it are the Rose character or the captain...

I guess it might be a good thing, but in and of itself, it doesn't mean much.

Yes. He's very attractive. Apparently so are you.

When my friends tell me I look like Justin Bieber, that's a different story..

yeah i guess it would be considered a compliment.

yeah he was sexy in that movie