Popping Cold Sore? yes!?

So I was told not to pop a cold sore because it's bad and blah blah blah... BUT I want everyone to know that I did and it cured my cold sore fast... I woke up Wednesday morning with a nasty cold sore on my lips, that night I looked all over the internet and decided to pop it & get rid of it since I had a big... show more So I was told not to pop a cold sore because it's bad and blah blah blah... BUT I want everyone to know that I did and it cured my cold sore fast... I woke up Wednesday morning with a nasty cold sore on my lips, that night I looked all over the internet and decided to pop it & get rid of it since I had a big presentation on Friday. So I got a needle; let it sit in alcohol for 10 min, then I grabbed some Listerine mouth wash and Merthiolate (Mexican purple bottle from mexico- it actually stains the infected area purple) & some petroleum jelly.

I carefully popped it while holding a cotton swab below it so that the liquid would NOT spread anywhere else on my face. Then a deeply cleaned the remaining with Listerine (mouth-wash) & applied some Merthiolate. My lip was kinda still swollen so I took some ibuprofen to help with the swelling and ice packs work too. Anyway, then I filled the infected remains with petroleum jelly and placed a bandage over it during the whole night.

Thursday morning it was almost completely gone, but I repeated the steps anyway, by cleaning the cold sore with Listerine (mouth-wash) only then applying petroleum jelly once more... put a clear skin tone bandage over infected area and wen to skool with bandage. People couldn't even tell that I once had a cold sore. All they barely even noticed was a bandage but only if they got close to me cuz it was one of those clear-skin-colored bandages.

Anyway... Thursday night I repeated what I did with Wednesday night... & omg on Friday morning it was disappeared-GONE... you could only see lightly reddish where the cold-sore once was but some lipstick did the remaining of the work and it worked wonders!!!

(Oh yes I drank milk like a new-born baby) I kept drinking milk throughout the day and night. All the water I usually drink was replaced with milk and more milk.)

In other words; I woke up Wednesday morning with Mt. St. Helen's (cold sore) on my lips and Friday morning it was ADIOS... GONE!

I just thought I would share my experience to help others with a FAST remedy to cold sores!