Are you required to show your passport on entry at a hotel which is already pre-booked and payed?

Me and my boyfriend are traveling to the Canary Islands, Ryan-air allows 16+ to travel by flight themselves' without an adult accompanying them. However, the hotel which we have seen doesn't have a direct website, and we are booking it through another one, (it is safe ect) however, it says that atleast one... show more Me and my boyfriend are traveling to the Canary Islands, Ryan-air allows 16+ to travel by flight themselves' without an adult accompanying them. However, the hotel which we have seen doesn't have a direct website, and we are booking it through another one, (it is safe ect) however, it says that atleast one of the two travellers staying at the hotel needs to be 18+, but we aren't, we are both 16. I don't like to lie, however we have to go (for a personal reason) , and i also (Driving lisence, and another passport) that says i'm 18. Will they request 'my' passport upon entry, even if it has been pre-booked and payed? And if so, could i use the ones which say i'm 18? Or even better, does anyone know a hotel in Tenerife, that allows 16+ to stay, without adults.

No lectures please! It's a massive crisis and i need a solution, thank you.
Update: And i also have a Driving license and passport which say i'm 18+ (Belonging to Relatives) ******
1 answer 1