What is kissing like, and also what was your first kiss like?

I know this question has been asked in a few ways on this website before, but my reason and question for asking is a little different. I am 27 years old and I have major social anxiety. The only girlfriend I've ever had was when I was 14 and it was more of one of those things where you just say you are... show more I know this question has been asked in a few ways on this website before, but my reason and question for asking is a little different. I am 27 years old and I have major social anxiety. The only girlfriend I've ever had was when I was 14 and it was more of one of those things where you just say you are "going out" like in school lol, not an actual relationship. I have never been kissed, nor have I ever had sex.

I think overall the world is a pretty crappy place. There are very few things worth living for, and in fact the only things I believe are worth living for are friendship and love. My ultimate dream for my life is to find a girl with a really kind, caring, honest and loving personality. After that I want to get married to her and have a family. Then I want to shield these precious people from as much of the worlds hardships as I can. I know I can't protect them from everything, but I think you know what I mean. Anyway the reason I said that is so you had a little back story on me and would know why I am asking this question the way I am.

I long for the companionship of this wonderful girl I'm looking for. When I lay down in my bed at night alone, I just want someone there so bad. Someone to put my arms around and say "I love you." When she gets scared I will to take her in my arms and tell her I will take care of her always. When she is lonely I will look her in the eyes and tell her as long as I'm around she will never be alone. I want someone to love, you know? It's really great for someone to love you, but for me it's also just as great to love someone back. Loving someone feels so good, just as good as being loved does. Anyway, now you know how powerful my feelings are regarding this. So on to the question.

I have been fantasizing about my first kiss since I was 15 years old. Being a human being, of course I am interested in sex and I look forward to the day I get to share myself with someone so special. But truly I look forward to my first kiss more than losing my virginity. The reason why is because to me, kissing seems like it would be such an emotional, magical experience. I know sex can be emotional to, but the reason I fantasize so much more about kissing is because I think when two people kiss, and I mean really kiss, it's like that person becomes your whole world in that moment. There is nothing but you and them as the soft skin of your lips caress each other. I just feel like it would be such a powerful, magical connection. And unlike sex, it's something you can just do over and over until you've had your fill, whereas with sex you've gotta have some downtime in between stuff lol.

So my question to you is twofold. First of all I'd just like kind of an description of what kissing is like for different people. Is it truly such a magical, emotional, connecting experience? I know some people don't particularly like to kiss, but I am asking everyone's opinion just cause I wanna know. I've made progress with my social anxiety lately and I think I may really get to have my first kiss soon and I am so curious you know.

Also I would like to hear anybody's first kiss story that they are willing to share. My online friends have told me their first kiss stories and they are just so awesome in most cases. It really uplifts me to read them because they often are rather magical and almost everyone has incredibly fond memories of their first kiss.

So if you could comment on these two things for me I would greatly appreciate it! If you don't like kissing that's fine too, I want everybody's opinion. I also asked another question today about something kissing related, and I had a sub-question in it too that I'll mention here just in case. I truly have never kissed anyone, is there anything I should make sure to do or not do? I mean I know it will probably awkward considering I never have kissed anyone, but I don't want to do anything to make myself look completely stupid lol. So anyway yeah, I welcome everyone's opinion and thank you in advance!