34 weeks pregnant and having real bad back achs and vignia pains what could this be?

I am 34 weeks pregnant and iam having really bad back pains and vagina pains.I went to the hospital last week and i was having contractions every 2 mins but was not dilating so they sent me home. But i have been getting bad vagina pains now every now n then and they feel real sharp and hurt when they do come on and my back has been killing me bad for the past 3 weeks and my stomach is really hard could i have the baby early are these signs....Could i be dilating and i heard also to that if your stomach gets hard u could be going into labor pretty soon not sure though any one els going through this and what could these pains be.....ANYONE......jw.....please no rude commits...iam just asking......

Favorite Answer

ok so i know every answer ur goimg to get is goin to say this but im going to say it anyway i would call your dr thats what they are there for...but based on my knowlege the stomach hardening sounds like braxton hicks and you should time them if they form a normal pattern, get intense, or dont change or stop after changing position, a drinking cold water or walking they could be contractions but they can start as early as 13 weeks the vagina pain i had since 34 weeks its awful if i move or walk and even sometimes when just sitting its like a stabbing pain when i asked my dr he said its because the babys head is pushing on my bone

This is fully typical!! No it isn't continuously a signal of work, even though a few humans enjoy exertions additionally in thier again...I did with my first. At 34 weeks confidently it isn't exertions. My youngest used to be born at slightly 35 weeks weighing 4lbs. 11oz. and did have wellness issues. Thank God it wasn't whatever critical. The child is attractive himself/herself into the beginning canal and that hurts!!!! Also the child might even be pinching your sciatic nerve which is able to additionally intent suffering and a numbness tingling within the legs. But whilst the child begins relocating down and your pelvic bone begins spreading and beginning up it quite does intent suffering! I'm so sorry however desire the whole lot is going good with the supply whilst its time.

It's possible because you are near your due date so go to your doctor and have it checked.