Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sarah asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Should I dance to "Yellow" by Coldplay or "Get outta my way" by Kylie Minogue for my senior solo?

Please actually LISTEN to both songs before answering. Also, I don't want to hear some stupid generic answer like "just pick whichever one feels right". If I knew which one felt right I wouldn't be asking...DUH!!! Thank you for reading this part:) oh, before I forget, the genre is contemporary and probably with a bit of lyrical.

Favorite Answer

Yellow sounds better for a contemporary or lyrical dance :)....hope that helped :)

I defiantly think yellow, it's a bit more unique and in my opinion nicer for a contemporary/lyrical dance. Also it's quite emotional so you and your audience can really get into it and they well probably feel more involved because the music is such a big influence on the audiences feelings.

Hope this helps and good luck whichever one you pick

:)

Source(s): I'm a dancer!
  • get outta my way