What Football Position Should I Play? Junior about to be a Senior in high school joining the football team!?

I'm 6 foot 3 or 6 foot 4 about 155 pounds or so 17 years old. Ive played 2 years of flag football back in like 4th and 5th grade but i continue to play with friends over the years and stuff. I decide to go out for the football team because we only have 17 players right now untill later this summer when the... show more I'm 6 foot 3 or 6 foot 4 about 155 pounds or so 17 years old. Ive played 2 years of flag football back in like 4th and 5th grade but i continue to play with friends over the years and stuff. I decide to go out for the football team because we only have 17 players right now untill later this summer when the junior high moves up. Im asking the question what postion i should play. Please give me some postions i could possiby play with my body and why you say i shoud play that postion. I have been told WR, TE, and CB but yall tell me what yall think. Im starting on friday with weights and monday for Spring Practice. What postion should i go out for? Also fill free to add any tips to help me get off the ground and competive with the game. Also any specail drills or things to do to really make me competive with the team. Just fill free to tell me anything to help or add anything you want to. THANKS!