my friend put some virus on my computer and now he spies on what im doing...?

First you need to understand taht it is all in good humor. We are all still teenagers and he is very talented with computers. At first we had a good laugh when he told me about what was in my temporary internet files....now ive done some thinking and realized that this isnt ok. What should i say to him? He understands hes breaking the law but i am incapble of taing legal action. How do i make him understand that he needs to stop this and that its not ok? Without simply telling him to stop and that its not ok.

Favorite Answer

Do a search for and download ---AVG free 30 day trial download-----------this will remove any SPYware, Trojans, Viruses you currently have Including what he did. Unless he turned on your computer sharing program (turn it off) like the one on TV to access a work comp from home. The AVG program is a Very good program to have by the way and it is FREE for 30 days, after which you can buy it or download the version 8 program which is Free (permanently)also.

Try just letting him know that it's making you uncomfortable.

If he doesn't listen, then that's the time to get serious and tell him how it is. It's that simple, though I know it's not easy. Go for it.

Tell him something without telling him? Think REALLY hard at him and he might get it. Or, you could tell him.

U GOT OWNED B'TCH!!!

Source(s): Ur face ;)