My friend put some virus on my computer and now he spies on what im doing...?

First you need to understand taht it is all in good humor. We are all still teenagers and he is very talented with computers. At first we had a good laugh when he told me about what was in my temporary internet files....now ive done some thinking and realized that this isnt ok. What should i say to him? He... show more First you need to understand taht it is all in good humor. We are all still teenagers and he is very talented with computers. At first we had a good laugh when he told me about what was in my temporary internet files....now ive done some thinking and realized that this isnt ok. What should i say to him? He understands hes breaking the law but i am incapble of taing legal action. How do i make him understand that he needs to stop this and that its not ok? Without simply telling him to stop and that its not ok.