Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

can you help me with my homework its a Speech?

hello i have to make a speach for my english assessment and its got to be on something you know alot about well with me its computers and i dont know what to do or where to start please help links welcome

Favorite Answer

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=how+to+star...

The above link is to help start a speech

For the subject choose an aspect of computing that you really enjoy and get enthusiastic about. Is it Knuckles vs Sonic, writing news letters, solving complicated word puzzles?

The first thing is to work out what you want to say. 'About computers' is too vague.

The history of computers?

How computers have changed our lives?

The ten best things about computers?

Next, think how you'll start and write your opening lines on a card.("Today I'll be talking about...") Will you need to say your name?

Decide what points are really important and must be included. Find a few interesting or funny facts to include (not too many figures!) Write them all on bits of card, then arrange them in a sensible order.

Think of something particularly interesting or funny to end with. Write that on a card, too.

Now talk through your speech, using the cards to remind you what to say. Change any words that you keep making mistakes on. Practise standing up, and say the first lines until you are really confident.

Good luck, smile at your audience and speak clearly!