Any ideas on why my right hand is tingling?

It's starting off on my little finger on that hand and it's moving over towards my other fingers. I don't have a headache but it is really bugging me. Im tired if that can be causing it to do this.

Best Answer

Do you have a stiff neck? How is your posture? If you have been sitting in one position for a long time, tense muscles can affect your nerves causing tingling or pins and needles. Hopefully if you relax and move around a bit it will stop.

• Gloria

well seeing as how the docs above hadn't gotten any info if you had damage to your hand. for all they know can have your shoe to tight. if you are primarily left handed and don't have history of direct damage then you can narrow it down some. tingling is from either nerve input or absence of input to the brain. if you use a mouse on a computer too much it could be from repetative motion, which tends to lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. If misspelled you got the idea i'm an electrician not a scholar. like any other pain ice and heat and don't abuse it. take an antiinflamatory if not allergic to what you may have taken in the past and if doesn't heal then see a doc for check. what you expect for medical expertise from yahoo people?