Girls, what do you think of men that shave ?

I think its sexy, and thank god in Puerto Rico (were i live) teen/men tend to shave... everything!

-legs

- arms

- wax eyebrows

- chest

- the hair some get in there nipples

- back

- underarms

- balls (LOL)

- everything !

almost every teen/men i know shaves... well actually almost every male figure.

even my dad shaves, and ive seen some old men (like 75 years old) that shave also.

and we girls like that, when we see men that dont shave at all it tends to be a turn off.

Favorite Answer

The common sheep prefers their guy to be hairy because they have been brainwashed into believing that pubic hair is the only thing that separates 8 year olds from 18 year olds.

But an ideal girl prefers her guy to be smooth & realizes there's more to maturity than hair.

I didnt know pubic hair removal was popular in Puerto Rico. That's cool.

Well I trim my eyebrows, shave my upper chest, armpits, pubic hair, nipples, & even behind. I dont feel the need to shave my limbs.

Here are the benefits of pubic hair removal: 1st of all the absence of pubic hair is alot more erotic & sensational. It's easier to get sexually excited & masturbate. You'll feel sexier, younger, & more naked when you're naked. If you're a girl your guy will be able to see your vagina when you're naked. For girls it makes their periods easier to clean up because the hair just traps in blood & junk. It's cleaner because hair traps in odors & dirt & is one less thing to wash when you take a shower. One of the reasons I started shaving is because pubic hair was a distraction when I saw that area, I would kill time twirling & playing with the hairs. Pubic hair can get caught in stuff like your zipper. & you won't leave long gross hairs on the toilet or in the bath.

I have a blog posted on my profile about why there's nothing wrong with pubic hair removal that you & everybody else should read.

I believe my answer is the best & it would appreciate it if you chose it best.

• I think it all depends on the guy/man. Because some men look good with say facial hair and some the total opposite. Like for example my boyfriend shaves everything you said except eyebrows. He thinks he can't because he has a scar on his right temple but it's been healed for over ten years now. The only ones I think some shouldn't do is chest and (sometimes) arms because some look good with it and some don't.

- legs

- No, don't shave

- arms

- Even females where i'm from don't

- wax eyebrows

- No need to!

- chest

- Awhh no! Not the chest hair!!

- the hair some get in there nipples

- Err..

- back

- No!

- underarms

-Eww! Yes shave that! Although where i'm from, they don't D;

- balls

- No comment ... :L

• i think its weird to shave everything like that tbh. very feminine.

its not at all masculine for a guy to shave his legs/arms/underarms. and waxing eyebrows? okay maybe if they have a unibrow but in general not neccessary.

Like, arms and legs are okay if they don't do it and eyebrows are a little too much imo (I don't even do it myself; don't need it)- but chest is a must!! I've never had a partner before, but if I had one, I'd want his chest to be smooth.. (:

-legs

Dont shave

- arms

Donr shave

- wax eyebrows

Not in a feminin way

- chest

Depends

- the hair some get in there nipples

EWW yeah shave

- back

Yes Please

- underarms

NoOOO

- balls (LOL)

TRIM DONT SHAVE

- everything !

No

I have no problem with it. My dad shaves his face and so does my boyfriend.

• Kendra

I like shaved "downstairs." but I don't mind hair on arms and legs.

I don't mind hair on arms or legs... but when a guys has back hair? EWW!

• I really dont think adolescents should be seeing shaved balls. And personally it's kind of girly to shave off all of your hair in my opinion.