What's the best HD camcorder to use for independent filmmakers?

Getting ready to shoot my first feature-length horror movie and I need to commit or rather invest in my first HD camcorder. This particular movie will have about 3 fight scenes and at least one car chase that will require a camcorder that can catch all the face paced action in those individual scenes. In addition,... show more Getting ready to shoot my first feature-length horror movie and I need to commit or rather invest in my first HD camcorder. This particular movie will have about 3 fight scenes and at least one car chase that will require a camcorder that can catch all the face paced action in those individual scenes. In addition, I will be shooting "day for night" so low-light situations should not be an issue. I'm wanting to capture that "film-look" for this movie, so this camcorder needs to have an excellent shallow depth of field capabilities. Also, I will be using Final Cut Pro as my editing format if that bit of info helps with your feedback. My budget right now is about 4 - 6K and I really don't want to go over that if possible. Any feedback I can get on this question is really appreciated. Thanks.