How many people died in the bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki?

i am doing a project for school (its a national history day thing) on the bombs. I want to show the death toll on it but everything i read online is very confusing and there are so many numbers that i don't know which ones are correct. I KNOW that there is no definite answer and there are only estimates, but... show more i am doing a project for school (its a national history day thing) on the bombs. I want to show the death toll on it but everything i read online is very confusing and there are so many numbers that i don't know which ones are correct.

I KNOW that there is no definite answer and there are only estimates, but i would like to know what are the best ones to put on my project. please do not bother to answer if you do not know exact good estimates. i do not want any "there is no definitive number" kind of answer.

Here are the Numbers i am looking for.

How many were killed instantly?

Hiroshima:

Nagasaki:

Total:

How many died later from radiation?

Hiroshima:

Nagasaki:

Total: