Having sex while the girl is on her PERIOD?

I wanna know how you people feel about having sex while the girl is on her period... Blood and all.

Guys and girls.

Favorite Answer

it's disgusting and extremely messy,

seriously, a period lasts for what roughly 7 days?

just wait and be patient

Source(s): opinionated

um always, with every guy. the only guy i ever dated who didnt want to was also a terrible person who had bad opinions on women, though he tried to cover them. But now I take the pill straight 3-4 months at a time so i dont have periods very often thank goodness. But it's still not an issue. It's really not a big deal, or a deal at all. Scott it depends on how heavy but Ive never had it be very messy at all... no messier than the guy's spew is that's for sure. usually there's barely little evidence of it upon ... removal.

I wouldn't hook up with some random chick on her period. But if it was a girl that I was seriously dating.. Whatever, people are so squeamish. It's just blood, it's not harmful. Guys that are afraid of periods are just immature little boys who are scared of what they can't understand.

I mean, obviously it's not ideal.. Just do it in the shower or something.

Well this is another question i have seen before todayand i think you should just go for it! I mean won't burn anything up or kill anyone...i know its gross but hey at least your having an enjoyable sex so it really would not affect you at all or the person who has sex w/ you.

• Marina

I'm fine with it if he's fine with it. I REALLY don't have a heavy period at all, especially at night. So it wouldn't be messy.

Blood is natural and all humans are made almost entirely of it, and you can just hop in the shower together afterward. I don't see what the big f*ckin deal is.

Ive dont it before , n the ONLY thing good about it is that you dont need to worry about having a condom . . . the rest is fine as long as you're already drunk .

I have personally never tried it, but I have heard that it's quite decent actually.

I'm not sure I ever would try it, as I would feel completely awkward bleeding all over my man's dick and sheets.

• Amit

never tried in that situation...

That is foul.

But that's just my opinion.

so nasty!!!!