Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

what are the econ0mic system of the following countries:Andorra, Antigua and Barbu, Brunei Comoros Congo Repub?

what are the econ0mic system of the following countries:Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Brunei Comoros Congo Republic of ,Dominica, East Timor , Eritrea, Grenada, Iceland, Iraq, Jordan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Liberia , Liechtenstein, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia Fed. States of , Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru , Palau, Poland, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan , Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Vatican City,

i need answers immediately. kindly help me. plsss...

Favorite Answer

Most small developing countries have mixed economies, most tend to bend towards socialism and depends heavily on tourism and fisheries for economic growth.

• usha

Er, what? Okay, while I was once studying the Book of Mormon as a child, I appreciated the side approximately men and women leaving the businesses... the little snippets approximately explorers leaving the land of "mormon" for loss of a bigger time period, in boats too, and imagining in which they went. The Book of Mormon on no account says they got here again actually. Also, it is beautiful transparent that there have been different businesses, while the Nephites arrived there have been remnants from different businesses. The Jaredites being in general the earliest one, however there have been others as good which can be acknowledged within the Book of Mormon. Now as I received older I learn bills of guys like Ishi (the publication is Ishi: Last of His Tribe) in which his Tribe was once hunted and destroyed through neighboring tribes, assimilated fairly. Then different histories in which it grew to be transparent that even as there have been as many as 500 exclusive international locations in America... there additionally would possibly not were transparent reduce variations. To provide an explanation for, there are bills of kidnapping, slavery, and different approaches that could have combined international locations. Some international locations, after they received in poor health with small pox, disappeared wholly, and even as the sickness definitely killed a majority targeted journals rather advocate that the sickness could weaken a organization to the factor in which they both could become a member of different businesses to outlive, be taken captive and compelled to become a member of different businesses, or be killed in disagreements. The factor being that there is plenty extra ordinary blood than separate blood. The most up-to-date intriguing factor I learn approximately different businesses was once a research through NASA speaking approximately how the Mayan men and women reduce all their bushes down and brought about an subject that they defined as desolate, drought ridden, not able to farm, and that this was once some of the most important matters that resulted in the destruction of the Mayan men and women. Now, the Book of Mormon describes a giant subject to the North of them as "desolate" and with out bushes, and they suffered that each and every tree that grew on that land to be left by myself in order that it might be liveable once more. The Mayans had been there many years earlier than the Nephites and Lamanites, however this is list that traces up with NASA findings that once more the Book of Mormon was once way more south than first believed, and in general a smaller subject than initially believed. Theories of it ranging means as much as North America had been most effective theories, and I recall in Seminary rather evidently them being blown out of the water simply from studying the publication. I consider you have to reread the publication if you are going to argue in opposition to it. You definitely overlooked a few matters.