Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

R&P: What are your favorite songs by Jerry Lee Lewis?

Feel free to list as many as you want

BQ: Have you ever seen the movie about Jerry Lee Lewis called 'Great Balls of Fire?' If so, how'd you feel about Dennis Quaid's performance as well as the movie in general?

BQ2: I think it's safe to say that we all know about Lewis' rock stuff, such as "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" and "Great Balls of Fire," but how do you feel about his country stuff, such as his cover of Hank Williams' "You Win Again" and "Damn Good Country Song?"

agr8guy3: Thanks for answering! I didn't know Lewis was related to Gilley (and I've never ridden the bull at Gilley's either), so thanks for that bit of info. Also, I love your song choices! Thanks again for answering!

Favorite Answer

Lewis Boogie 1956

She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye 1969

Crazy Arms 1957

It'll Be Me-1956

BQ-No

BQ2:-He turned to country music because he was ostracized in rock for marrying his

13 year old cousin.As you can see I chose one of his country hits.

He is the cousin of both Mickey Gilley and Evangelist Jimmy Swaggert