Refinance FHA loan to conventional?

we have lived in the house 2 yrs now and plan another 4 years, this house was purchased thru FHA, my worry is the next home i want to purchase FHA as well, so can we refinance the current home into a conventional loan and what qualifications do we need, i hear something about pay the house down 25%, what does that... show more we have lived in the house 2 yrs now and plan another 4 years, this house was purchased thru FHA, my worry is the next home i want to purchase FHA as well, so can we refinance the current home into a conventional loan and what qualifications do we need, i hear something about pay the house down 25%, what does that exactly mean, and if refinacning to conventional will we need a 'down payment' for a refinance?

Bought the house for 174k thru HUD it was a killer deal, im sure we have a bit of equity, after 2 yrs have loan down to 168k