What if Hulk Hogan had signed a Contract Extension with The AWA?

Suppose Hulk Hogan and all of the People listed below had never left the AWA to come to The WWF. What happens to The WWF?

BQ-1: Who do you think Vince McMahon would have offered a Contract to and built the WWF around?

BQ-2: What if Bobby The Brain Heenan had signed a Contract Extension with the AWA?

BQ-3: What if Mene Gene Okerlund had signed a Contract Extension with the AWA?

BQ-4: What if Jesse The Body Ventura had signed a Contract Extension with the AWA?

BQ-5: What if Adrian Addonis had signed a Contract Extension with the AWA?

No, I didn't forget about Shawn Michaels. He was not part of that first wave of AWA Personalities that jumped to the WWE. Shawn came into The WWF more than 3 years later, so his arrival was not as crucial as the others..

Favorite Answer

I think you forgot HBK

Addonis and Ventura really didn't do much in WWF so I don't see much changeing there.

Mean Gene wasn't really a major impact person in the WWF but he did his carrer a lot better by going to WWF.

Bobby the Brain in AWA would have deprived us of many good times in WWF he was the ultimate manager.Great at his role.In AWA he would have just been another person passing time.Vern Gagne had no real vision for wrestling in the 80s.

Now Hulk I wonder about.He was definlitly better for the WWF.The AWA could have never did for him what Vince did with him.I can not think of who they could have bulit the company around.They just did a long run with Bob Backlund and I think it would have had to been a face to be be bulit around.I just don't who it could be.One thing for sure I think Vince could have pulled it off with someone else

• Huffy

The "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Bret Hart (would've been a main stay. Thus, avoiding quite possibly the "Screwjob") and a number of other wrestlers. HBK, didn't originally sign with the wwf unitl '87, where he was fired a week later due to a bar fight. Imagine if he hadn't resigned with the WWF.

It would have meant I wouldn't have had to take all those d*mn vitamins and pray to a fairy tale creator growing up, and TNA would be much better today.

there wouldnt be no hulamania