I need some English to Ancient Greek translations?
So I'm writing this story, and it's kind of medieval, and I need meaningful names for places and people. I'd like, please, the ancient Greek translations of the following words:
- wonder, noun (as in marvel)
- light, noun (as in glowing light, not weightless light haha)
- darkness and all possible synonyms
- big, huge, vast, whatever evokes BIGNESS
- forest or trees, or greenery
- mountain, hill, basically like an elevated area
- land, territory...
I'd be really grateful if you could give at least five of those! Thanks!
- 10 years agoFavorite Answer
pearl-μαργαριτάρι (in modern greek)Source(s): I'm Greek
- KimonLv 710 years ago
wonder - Θαύμα
darkness σκοτάδι, έρεβος, μαύριλα