My computer keep getting the blue screen and shuts down?

It kind of happened like this:

I put my computer to sleep and when I powered the computer up again, it gave me a choice to start the computer in safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt or start Windows normally. I chose to start windows normally, when I logged on, the computer just restarts and I was forced to choose safe mode. When I got into safe mode, a virus keep popping up saying how to computer is under attack from virus or something when it's not. I was able to get rid this fake anti virus by deleting some of the files in my computer, I might've deleted some of my own system files, I'm not sure. Anyways, I restarted my computer and chose to start Windows normally, but this time, I was able to log in. Even though I was able to log in, the computer is super slow and most of the files are light coloured (It's kind of hard to explain, all the folders and stuff are light coloured, like, they are not fully coloured, but they are kind of light coloured) and after like 30 seconds, the computer automatically restarts following a blue screen, which I missed because it disappeared so fast. I figure I didn't get rid of the virus completely. I went in safe mode and installed every single spyware detector I can find and scan my computer for trojans, bugs and etc. But it just doesn't work! When I start Windows normally, it gets a blue screen and shuts itself off after about 30 seconds of logging in. I kinda figured that it's because I delete a vital system file when I was trying to delete the virus? What do you guys think?

Best Answer

If you have your windows install disc, you can use it to repair your computer. That will replace any missing files. Afterwards, be sure to do a complete virus scan.

Your system files may be corrupted. Replace them with their original versions. Use the System File Checker tool.

1. Click Start | Run.

2. Type "SFC /ScanNow" and press ENTER.

3. Follow the instructions on your screen.

Then, repair the corrupted registry entries using a good registry cleaning software. For example, Reginout registry cleaner.