Terrorist, Bin Laden, the future?

First for my awesome(lol) idea, you need to accept a few facts, they are not really far-out there, nothing to do with E.T, just simple know facts, but remove any questions 1) Bin Laden is dead (the US killed him the other day, Job done) 2) False-Flag attacks are REAL (if you dont know what this is, search... show more First for my awesome(lol) idea, you need to accept a few facts, they are not really far-out there, nothing to do with E.T, just simple know facts, but remove any questions

1) Bin Laden is dead (the US killed him the other day, Job done)
2) False-Flag attacks are REAL (if you dont know what this is, search yahoo)
3) Public support on the war on terror is low

Now to my idea:

1) Terrorists will attack either the USA, UK or leading Nation and will tribute it to the death of Bin Laden. a responce to the death.

2) This attack much like 9/11 and the UK attacks will be very questionable, but in the short-term give rise to support for the war and possible expanding over it.

3) New Laws will come into place to remove the rights of people. and given the highten fear will not be questioned too much

Simple.
Update: (I am aware as UK citz, that we have a long history dealing with terrorists, and I agree we should not give in to fear, trust me, my day is gonna go on just like normal. and tomorrow will be normal, and so on).

Update 2: Update/Notes: The new laws will come quickly into place, a few small attacks in the right places will cause people to fear more attacks and accept any new laws within reason to be put into place. If the terrorists DO have a nuke, or a bio weapon ect, and they really did set it off, lets say London, who on earth... show more
Update/Notes:

The new laws will come quickly into place, a few small attacks in the right places will cause people to fear more attacks and accept any new laws within reason to be put into place.

If the terrorists DO have a nuke, or a bio weapon ect, and they really did set it off, lets say London, who on earth could say they don't fear then? fear is health it keeps you alive and ready, a degree of fear is health anyway. we should never them/fear control our lives, but a health amount of fear keeps your eyes and mind open. (I honestly think if that did happen, and i really hopes it never does, it would send the world into a new realm of fear, one i dont think has ever been seen before)