Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 9 years ago

Plz help emergency!! Driver problem?

I restarted my computer...last wat i was doing was working on iTunes ..and thn after the restart all my drivers went off...I mean nothing is working..in device manager all the icons of the devices has a yellow exclamatory and when I click on it it says code 39 and also the driver may be missing or corrupted ....Plz help!!

Favorite Answer

if you have xp, this might help http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310123 if not you need to find the article that corresponds to your operating system to help you

There are several causes of Code 39 errors:

* A required device driver is missing.

* A required binary file is corrupted.

* There is a problem with the file I/O process.

* A driver that is referencing an entry point in another binary file is unable to load.

Recommended resolution

Reinstall the drivers for this device.

When an installation has caused multiple problems that are hard to diagnose the best thing to try first is running System Restore and choosing a restore point from when you know it was working.

• parkey

Use yet another laptop and flow to Dell's internet site and seek on your laptop drivers and get carry of them. Burn them to a CD/DVD or Flash rigidity and setting up it on your laptop.

Download the driver of a free download site for the respective printer.

After downloading it, it will extract the old one, and fix the problem.

ALTERNATIVELY, you could search up the code 039, and see what that signifies.

Source(s): Experience.

in order to help you i need the make and model of the computer with the issue so i can direct you to the appropriate website to download the drivers you need

please email me from my profile page i will get email from you in my hotmail email address and we can work from there