Anyone use plenty of fish?

I'm really embarrassed about maybe signing up for it. I really have nothing to lose, but I don;t want someone I know seeing me on there. You know how you can look at a few pages for free, I saw this cute guy I wanted to message up - but is there a way of contacting him without showing like a pic or a name. Like until I get more comfortable.. like I will prob show it to him.. I just don't know if I want my face plastered up there or if I Wanted to join.. cause I hear plenty of fish is just for hook ups or people who can't find anyone in real life :(

Any advice or thoughts or experiences with the site?

Favorite Answer

Plenty of fish is not just about hook ups. People are looking for real love and yeah just casual dating. You don't need to put a pic. Or you could take a pic or find one where no body will recognize you. You don't need to put your name either. There nicknames I use it it's good to find new ppl online dating is the new thing. Why not message him give him your e-mail or number then you can show him a pic of yourself.