How many jehovahs Ws here will rather die than take blood or let child take blood?

since one can't get DFd or DAd for a blood transfusion anymore, why die?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to know the medical and Bible truth about this, read "In Search of Christian Freedom".

The author of this book researched the blood issue deeply.

He has documented the true medical facts in relation to how Jehovah's Witnesses arrived at the fractional uses of blood, and how their methods are faulty, and how they redefine the scriptural commands.

The loss of a life for any reason, when under the dictate of a religious group, is a very serious thing to consider.

Over 250,000 men women and children have died as a direct result of "abstaining from blood" in an improperly presented format, designed to maintain loyalty , and a "group adhesiveness".

PLEASE read this book. The author was a 9 year member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, and as an "anointed" man, he also authored "Aid to Bible understand" for the WTBTS, and parts of "Reasoning form the scriptures," both still used by JWs.

Jehovah's Witnesses consider this man, "Raymond Franz" to be an apostate, and an enemy of God.

If you are studying with Jehovah's Witnesses,, or are a long time member, you need to realize that when it comes to life and death decisions, knowledge and education are of extreme importance.

If the members are not ALLOWED to read this information, how could they ever have the opportunity to make a decision based on having ALL the facts, not just a partial biased view?

The "rank and file" of Jehovah's Witnesses are not to blame for their strength and loyalty to what they have been taught to perceive, and mandated to believe by their leaders. They are however to blame, if they do not make it a point to do their research, much like the "Bereans" of old, to "make sure" of the things they are being taught, ...or they could be found "blood guilty" by Jesus Christ.

This posting will receive many negative marks, but I promise it is a truthful and unbiased collaboration of documented evidences that are liberating, and inspiring.

After reading the JW replies here, I am not surprised that they maintain these doctrinal beliefs...They NEED to believe it. They do not have the spirit of God, nor are they taught with the wisdom of Holy Spirit, they are taught by the teaching of demons.

If they truly had courage to question these false teachings on blood, they would be able to understand the dedication and research that many loving Christians have done, for THEIR benefit! That is where the frustration lies for us!

The scriptures tell us, above all things, to have "understanding". Try to understand these people. They are led because they choose to follow the latest wave of doctrine the WT rolls out, not the Bible.

Continue to pray for them, and their families.

• 10 years ago

I'm not a Jehovah Witness, but because I have relatives that are JW, I would say that all JW would rather die than take blood because they believe it is the same as eating/consuming blood. In the OT, it condemns drinking or eating blood. A JW will ask you what would happen if you drank Alcohol. You would reply that you get drunk. Then the JW will ask you what would happen if you were injected with Alcohol. The answer would still be be that you get drunk. From this concept they believe receiving blood Intravenously is the same as eating/consuming blood. Then when you ask why would they rather die? They will respond with Matthew 6:25 - "Whoever Loses His Life Shall Save It". This is their reasoning and nothing you say to them will change their minds. They will however ask for Ringer's solution which has all the nutrients of blood except that it is not blood.

• 10 years ago

No Jehovah's witness would rather die or let their child die from refusal of blood transfusion. We seek to get the best medical care available without going against what the Bible outlines.

I am shocked at your callous question. I think you may be the type of person who thinks it is okay to sin against God to save your own life. Would you verbally disown Jesus if somebody put a gun to your head?

As for what the organization says or does not say, I and every other Jehovah's witness follows what the Bible teaches. We did not dedicate our lives to a work, a cause, other humans, or an organization. We dedicated our lives to Jehovah. We do not have a fear of being disfellowshipped. We want to please Jehovah and his son Jesus.

• 4 years ago

because of the fact they do something what the Watchtower Society asks them to do. they're conditioned to the factor that they don't comprehend what the reality somewhat is. They continuously wait on the take of the WTS!! Governing physique contributors have misunderstood the outdated testomony Kosher regulation. additionally, the 2nd classification believers who won't make the shrink of the believers will make it to the heaven ( one hundred forty four 000 precisely ) are actually not below the recent covenant in accordance to their teachings so i assume they think of they'd desire to maintain the outdated covenant, even nonetheless, they have not got situation with eating the fat. they have not got the fat doctrine even nonetheless Leviticus 7:23, 3:7 ). this ought to be a sprint to the followers to start to think of that possibly their company is feeding the the notice of God out of context!! in addition they use Acts 15:20, 29 . even nonetheless, it somewhat is wise to study additionally a million Cor 8: a million-13..and lower back WTS has exceeded over the context. The letter grow to be sent to Corinthian Christians to settle disputes. What a hoe Christians have that they'd see thier infants lower back in heaven. All JWs' infants are going to make it to heaven, so in meaning it somewhat is super that whether misjustice is performed right here, God could make it precise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Seriously, where do you get the idea that JW can no longer get disfellowshiped for Bloodtransfusions???

Something we learn to do as JW is to not promote rummors, only the truth. Only what can be proven. And since a person could be disfellowshiped for even lying (every case is diferent and they might be or they might not be, it all depends the merits of each case and the person's attitute and repentance).

So whether we do die rather than take a blood tansfusion it is a question of integrity to Jehovah's righteous standards.

(Luke 16:10) 10 The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.

(Matthew 22:21) 21 “Pay back, therefore, Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.”

(Micah 6:8) 8 He has told you, O earthling man, what is good. And what is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?

===========================

If you would like to know more about this and other themes, next time Jehovah's Witness come to your door, ask them for a free Bible study at your convenience. You will never regret all the knowledge you will acquire and remember that what you do with that knowledge is your choice.

Knowledge + Application = Wisdom

Source(s): the Bible
  • TeeM
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

1st century christians died because they wouldn't place incense in the fire in honor of Caesar.

1st century christians died because they wouldn't drink blood.

Should our faith be less than these christians?

You ask your doctor if it is okay place alcohol in a bottle and pipe directly into your veins.

edit:

In response to your email. Let me explain.

If the first century christians were willing to die instead of sinning against Jehovah, Then I would too.

Would you being willing to die, if a person put a gun to your head and said:

Get drunk or die.

Commit fornication or die.

Kill your brother or die,

What would you do?

• 10 years ago

Taking blood is actually worse for you then not taking blood. That is why doctors are now looking into boodles operations.

• 10 years ago

There is other alternatives out there instead of blood transfusions.

Here is a good article on your question if you're interested...

http://www.watchtower.org/e/hb/article_03.htm

• 10 years ago

Why die? Because loyalty to Jehovah supplants all. Adding to our life span now means nothing if it's all in vain.

"Be wise my Son, and make my heart rejoice. That I may make a reply to him who is taunting me."

(Proverbs 27:11)

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Because they must stick by the misinterpretation of an old piece of literature (which happened in the 1940s), just like any faithful religious person I guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.