Do children inherit the fear of their parents?

Mooji recently said this in a satsang I watched on youtube. I cannot find it. It has stuck with me though. What do you think of the idea of family karma? Instead of diseases being genetically linked like how we view them today in the medical community, do you think its possible it's more like blocked... show more Mooji recently said this in a satsang I watched on youtube. I cannot find it. It has stuck with me though.

What do you think of the idea of family karma? Instead of diseases being genetically linked like how we view them today in the medical community, do you think its possible it's more like blocked fear energy being passed on or nurtured in at a young age? Yet, some children do transcend the fear/pain/judgment/vanity/pride/etc (all sides to fear)....like sometimes having very fearful parents even catapults us into greater states of awareness.

How do you feel...?
Update: I'm gonna look for that video because it is absolutely stunning
Update 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIi4ijet_...

ha! found it in a link I sent via email awhile back :)) I think this is it at least.
Update 3: Think outside the Box,

I think that might be my point.... lol? Who knows...I am not too sure what I mean....it could be physically inherited or it could be mentally inherited.
Update 4: For me to know,

Fear may have many manifestations, but isn't it the same root or something?