Will the photo of Bin Laden dead be released by the White House? And should it?

I think it should. If you don't want to see it- you don't have to look but we should have hung his azz from a noose at ground zero. The least they could do is let us who are victims of his attacks see for ourselves the results of his encounter with a team of US Navy SEALs. Hooyah!

• Favorite Answer

According to Brennan at this very moment, they will within the next 24 to 48 hours release some of the info that will prove "beyond any way to create a conspiracy theory against the US" that bin Laden is dead, and they got him.

He said that it will be done after they go over all of the information they collected during the action, as well as decide what they will and will not release because of the ongoing fight with Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda has already come out and threatened retribution for the death of bin Laden. I hardly think Al Qaeda would "play nice" for the sake of making anyone look good.

That is enough for me.

YES it should be released. It a person does not want to view it then don't. It is no more going cause any outlash from terror groups than what they all ready want to do to us.

Daniel Pearl was beheaded and posted around the world by terrorist. I would like for them to see their beloved leader plastered with the most gory photo's that there are.

Posting the photo's will have no effect on those who wish to harm us. The wish to harm us regardless. I think the the 9-11 victims would most certainly want those photo's not only posted but billboards made of the photo's !

If I was living in America and one of my relatives had been in the 9/11 I personally would not want to see Bin Ladens face again, dead or not.

Those things only draw attention to the enemy's cause and makes a martyr out of the deceased. After Saddam's execution, the Baathists came out against America in full force.

There's already a photo circulating, but it'll make its way to the media soon enough.

No. The photos are too gross for known intake. the persons who misplaced relatives participants on 911 now have closure. they don't want the photos. whether the photos have been released, many could question their authenticity, like Obama's start certificates.

Obama has seen the photos and that is all that matters. Why should Obama, the supreme ruler, feel obligated to share any information with the ignorant masses?

I'm pretty positive pictures will come out. Obama might have even kept one of Osama's pinkies just in case...

• Ken

Yes it will and yes it should. Great event, well done Mr. President!

Obama is a peacemaker