Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 9 years ago

Tap Tap on Ipod Touch Help?

On tap tap revenge (3) i tried to buy the lady gaga 24 smash hit track pack for £5.99 but when i click purchase, it comes up with "You must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item"

Anyone know what to do?

Favorite Answer

Maybe Thr app was synced to your iPod Touch and not purchased from the app store on you iPod Touch. Try deleting the app and purchase it on the app store on your iPod Touch. If you're afraid you would lose your avatar and level, download Tap Tap Revenge 4 for your avatar to be saved there. Once you downloaded the Tap Tap Revenge 3 app, then you can purchase the Lady GaGa 24 smash hit track pack.

I think that it means you have to buy the app of the Lady Gaga Tap tap revenge. Go to your app store, search for the name and download it. It's the same price with the ones in the tap tap store, and also has all the same songs. :) I recommend you buy that, I did.