Mark walks in the park in the dark...?

As a child there was a collection of short stories we read in school. One was about Mark walking in the park in the dark.. he had a lark and encountered a shark. I am trying to track down this book. If you have any info it would be supreme!

Favorite Answer

Real and Make Believe by Harper and Row Basic Reading Program, 1966. The Story is "Mark Park" on p. 11. I think it is a first or second grade reader.

Source(s): I have the book. You can find it on amazon or sometimes ebay.

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS BOOK

Is there another one still available......Mark Park in the Dark ..if i could find one it would still be supreme.