Youtube will delete all the accounts, Is this true?

I found this message on someones youtube profile, it claims that youtube will delete all accounts that dont have the message. I am not sure if t is officialy from youtube or if it is just fake chain mail. here is the message I found: !! Dear Youtube Users,All Accounts Will Be Deleted This Following... show more I found this message on someones youtube profile, it claims that youtube will delete all accounts that dont have the message. I am not sure if t is officialy from youtube or if it is just fake chain mail.
here is the message I found:

!! Dear Youtube Users,All Accounts Will Be Deleted This Following December,Paste This On Your Channel To Save Your Channel From Being Deleted,Dont Change This Info,Or Else Your Channel Will Be Deleted,It Is Because Theres About 1,000,000 Fake Accounts.Sorry For This!-Youtube Team

Dear Youtube users, this is a real letter from our YouTube Service Team, Robert and Angela. We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robots in our Youtube community. In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten, or send this all to all of your friends in a message.
BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry!
4 answers