• Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • YouTube
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • YouTube

Youtube will delete all the accounts, Is this true?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I found this message on someones youtube profile, it claims that youtube will delete all accounts that dont have the message. I am not sure if t is officialy from youtube or if it is ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Hoth answered 4 years ago
Gimme a break. SPAMOLA IN A CANOLA!

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
YOU FORGOT TO SAY IN A GRENOLA BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 0
    1
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Stupid Genius answered 4 years ago
    No that's just Spam you will know if its real because Youtube would announce it on google or on the Youtube Home page
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Taylah Rae answered 4 years ago
    Excuse me whilst I say...

L
    M
    F
    A
    O

Like YT would make people c&p a message onto their channel to 'save' it. Its spam!
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • Insanity Wolf answered 4 years ago
    It's spam.
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • youtube will delete all the accounts, Is this true?
    I found this message on someones youtube profile, it claims that youtube will delete all accounts that dont have the message. I am not sure if t is officialy from youtube or if it is just fake chain mail.
    here is the message I found:

!! Dear Youtube Users,All Accounts Will Be Deleted This Following December,Paste This On Your Channel To Save Your Channel From Being Deleted,Dont Change This Info,Or Else Your Channel Will Be Deleted,It Is Because Theres About 1,000,000 Fake Accounts.Sorry For This!-Youtube Team

Dear Youtube users, this is a real letter from our YouTube Service Team, Robert and Angela. We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robots in our Youtube community. In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten, or send this all to all of your friends in a message.
    BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry!
    Sign In 

to add your answer

3

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock