Who got kicked off Celebrity Apprentice tonight? 5/1/2011?

@Krispy Cakey yea I agree but it was every where even tho the others were about 5t seconds behimd

@ amelia you and me both

Best Answer

Hope was fired she was removed as she sits in the back ground pretty much and going forward the teams are going to get harder. Although she was a hard worker and did what she was asked she said. Trump understood that wasn't enough to get her to the end. Just doing task as she's told. There are a lot of hard working people out there but she was missing the umph factor. More blending into the furniture than anything else. She stated it wasn't her way to argue and yell. WHich is good in companies you dont' want that. but it wasn't enough to keep her. She did make an important part regarding Nene flipping out when the client was in the room at the very beginning with everyone. and that Ne ne should have never taken a tantrum like that in front of the host.

Obama didn't catch Osama the Navy Seals did! Obama just happened to be lucky enough to be sitting in office at the time. I still won't vote for him next year.

I think they cut in because Obama does not like Trump and wanted to spoil ending. Does anyone know when it reruns.

I dont know and don't you find it strange Obama sut into it and gave no speech until 11:30

But do not get me wrong Glad Obama got Osama!

Hope according to this site.

Damn it should be Star Jones. I hate that woman .....