Please help! I am wanting to buy a pet rabbit but I have some questions. Please help, thanks!?

Okay, I have a few questions. First off, what type of rabbit should I get? I don't know if where I live matters, but just a little info about me, I live in Fort Worth Texas, I live in a house with 3 Pomeranian dogs and 1 Turkish Angora cat. I have heard that you want a normal rabbit (I mean like, not being a... show more Okay, I have a few questions.
First off, what type of rabbit should I get? I don't know if where I live matters, but just a little info about me, I live in Fort Worth Texas, I live in a house with 3 Pomeranian dogs and 1 Turkish Angora cat. I have heard that you want a normal rabbit (I mean like, not being a dwarf, or miniature) because they are harder and more expensive to care for. I don't know if this is true so I thought I might just add that in here. I have also heard to get a male rabbit because when females get into maturity they go into heat and stay in heat. So they become aggressive, territorial, and basically a little monster. I want a sweet, lovable rabbit that my whole family will grow attached to. I would prefer a female, but I would also take a male.

Also, is it really that much of a difference to have the rabbit neutered? I researched that neutering helps lower the risk of some cancers and makes the rabbit live longer and happier lives. I can get the rabbit neutered if it is necessary.

Is there a difference in rabbit breeds being more obedient, aggressive, and more energetic than others, like say a golden retriever and a boxer?

Also, where could I find a rabbit for sale? I researched them and a lot of websites said not to buy from pet shops and feed stores because they usually have diseases and die quickly.

I don't want to spend a lot of money, preferably less than $30 if possible.

Thank you for your help,

Ha'ley