I want to use a transistor as a switch. The unit is protected by 8 Amp fuse @120VAC. The Load in the unit?

I want to use a transistor as a switch. The unit is protected by 8 Amp fuse @120VAC. The Load in the unit is turned on using a SPST switch @ 120VAC. I have the circuit working with one 12VDC @ 130mA fan. The circuits i need are 12VDC. I have two power transformers input w/120VAC the output 12.6vac @300mA... show more I want to use a transistor as a switch. The unit is protected by 8 Amp fuse @120VAC. The Load in the unit is turned on using a SPST switch @ 120VAC. I have the circuit working with one 12VDC @ 130mA fan. The circuits i need are 12VDC. I have two power transformers input w/120VAC the output 12.6vac @300mA rectified to 12.6VDC out for the two circuits power source . With the supply voltage of the circuits @ 12.6VDC i want to turn on a 12VDC @ 130mA fan and a DPDT coil relay 12VDC @ 75mA. If the fan fails and produces an open in the primary fan circuit i want to use a 75mA coil DPDT relay to drop off closing the normally open circuit and closing the relay on a backup circuit that contains a 12vdc 130ma fan and also in this circuit a 12VDC @ 20mA LED assembly to turn on indicating the primary fan has failed and the secondary fan is running. These components were selected for their physical size allowing them to fit in the units confined housing compartment.
I have 1-1/2 years of college in electronics from 1983. Just eneough to get me in quiet a fix if you know what I mean!