Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

At White House Correspondents' Dinner, did you see?

These humorous attacks from Obama to Trump, why did Obama try so hard to accomplish this? Why did Obama even care about Trump? Does this mean Obama has fear from Donald Tramp for the 2012 presidential run?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally I would rather see my president taking care of business, with the country being in such a mess, than playing tit for tat with Trump or anyone else. Childish. Obama needs to get his priorities straight. Obama knows his days are numbered. He knows just about everyone who runs is going to give him a run for his money. He has failed miserably. at his job. Ok, to tds. I tell it like it is.

• 1 decade ago

Fear Trump? LOL, bring him on. If he gets SP to run with him, even better. About the dinner, it was nice to see the President fighting back in a humorous vein. Seth Myers, the head writer on SNL,said today on Meet the Press that he prays nightly for Trump to run.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The President is human, and it was pay back time for Trump. And the President tore him up. I think even Republicans were laughing at Trump finally getting his. Next I would like to see Pres. Obama go after some of the other people who take advantage of their TV and radio shows to blast the President of the United States of America.

• 1 decade ago

He, Obama, did not try hard. Trump is a god send for comics or any that wish to make fun of him.

He, Obama, cares about Trump because Trump is making news.

He, Obama, nor any other Democrat needs fear Trump as a serious contender for the presidency.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I thought Obama's speech was terrific. He's a better stand-up comedian than Seth, and was a lot funnier. His comments on Trump were great fun, and a delight to listen to. Trump deserves the ribbing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.