Who dies in Glee Funeral Episode?

I heard that it is a women, I think (hope not as luv character) its going to be Coach Beiste, Can anyone help me with more info please!!!

Best Answer

Sue's older sister with down syndrome dies

Someone who worked with glee gave fans a hint and said down syndrome

Since it is a woman who dies it would be Sue's sister

NOT Coach Beastie

Appariently:

a lady dies, so it wont be Mr shue [YAY]

its not anyone in the glee club [i dont think] because they r all at the funeral.

i suspect emma or terry or Bieste...

[dont hate me if im wrong!!]

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av...

^ thats the link for the question i asked. if u cant acess it, they said

1. Mr shue isnt leaving http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-04-20/matthew-morriso...

And he will not die as he is attending the funeral.

Sue attends the funeral in a Suit which she never wears, it most probably Becky (i think thats her name)

the girl that helps sue with everything and has downs syndrone, the Glee club probs went to sing and stuff at the funeral.

Best answer please

2. IT wont be Mr Shue.....

I read in an article it is a femaleThe acticle also said it wont be Emma. I also read about who attends the funeral...and all members of new directions including Mr.Shue attend the funeral.

So I think it willl be Terri or Coach Beiste

i hope its not beiste! she's so nice! :'(

i also heard :

Glee is looking for someone to play Becky Jackson's Mother (Donna Jackson) and a Priest. This leads to the possibility of Becky being the character to die

Jesse will be back in this episode and will stay on the show until the season finale. According to Ausiello, Jesse is back to apologize to Rachel as she moans and will try to win her back.

I heard it was a girl, then i read something else saying it was a guy! now i am sooo confused. i think its becky.

Glee Becky

I'm thinking it would be Coach Beiste or Becky or Mr. Schuester. I hope it isn't Mr Schue. Because I've heard rumors that Mr. Schue is leaving Glee. I'd probably cry.

Becky Glee

I read that it will not be karofsky or anyone in new directions. It has also been confirmed that all the regular's like sue, emma and terri will be back for season 3. It has also been confirmed that its not Beiste. I think it might be Becky because rumor has it Ryan Murphy is looking for a actress to play her mother.

I took this off the glee wiki site.

"Sources confirm to me exclusively that this season’s penultimate episode, which bears the ominous title “Funeral,” is about the death of several things. One being a beloved character. The other being a major couple."[20] also this source which goes more indepth which teases a guest star death. Glee is shooting on location at a funeral parlour.[21]

So far seen, the people who attend the funeral are:

Puck and Lauren[22]

Sue and Brittany[23]

Rachel, and what might be Mr.Shue[24]

Santana[25]

Kurt[26]

Artie and Mercedes[27]

Finn[28]

Quinn[29]

Mike[30]

Will[31]

Tina[32]

Sam[33]

The also said that it will be a female cast member, not on of the new directions and not Emma. SO it probably will be the Coach.

Hope this helps

I think it will be either Becky or Coach Beist. I don't care if either of those characters die cuz Coach Beist isn't exactly an important character and Becky is just mean (as shown in night of neglect when she was one of the people to make Tina cry).

Source(s): My opinion

i think it will be Becky :( it wont be coach beiste because it has been confirmed that it wont be her. Also glee held auditions for Becky's mother and a priest

No idea. Maybe Terri she is pointless since she split with Will and is never in it anyway.

Nice to meet a fellow Jesse fan by the way!!!

I think it might be Terry because they said it was someone who was not expected and she is a girl and not from the New Directions. And the death would definitely impact Will.