(A) learn (B) learning (C) to learn (D) learned
17. A politician always makes a speech ______ a lot of facial expressions and movements of the body.
(A) with (B) without (C) in (D) on
19. What was it ______ got this guy in trouble?
(A) that (B) what (C) how (D) why
23. Without a map, we drove on and we didn’t know ______ from the town.
(A) how far were we (B) how we were far
(C) how far we were (D) we were how far
24. I regret ______ you that you must leave immediately.
(A) to inform (B) informing
(C) to informing (D) to be informed
25. I have no idea ______.
(A) to blame whom (B) who to be blamed
(C) whom to be blamed (D) who to blame
31. It’s to be sunny again tomorrow.
(A) bound (B) likely (C) expected (D) maybe (E) possibly
32. They could not open the box their efforts.
(A) for all (B) at all (C) in spite of (D) in all (E) and all
34. He emphasis on quality rather than on quantity.
(A) place (B) laid (C) put (D) take (E) look
35. He has got some urgent business to .
(A) handle (B) attend to (C) adhere to (D) deal with (E) get used to
37. , he is quite expert in computer technology.
(A) As he is young (B) Though is he young (C) Young as is he
(D) Though he is young (E) Young as he is
我選了AB都錯...為什麼呢?? Though 不是只能放在句中嗎...為什麼答案D可以選??
38. He is that we all like him.
(A) a so kind man (B) so kind a man (C) a such kind man
(D) such a kind man (E) as kind a man
希望大大能夠幫我附上解析 還有紫色的部份幫我解釋一下ˊˇˋ 謝謝大家了