Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Whats so bad about Iran and North Korea getting nukes?

Considering America never picks on countries with nukes, because it cant, have you guys ever thought that Iran and NK getting nukes was so that they could defend themselves against America...

Update:

Casey: You barbarians invade a country every 20 years, you think you guys are the world police...you are the only country to use weapons and you think you arent mad and can trusted? HA! Nukes are just as defensive as offensive, you guys argue that no one would shoot up a school if everyone was strapped with a gun, then what about nukes?

As far as Israel, no he wouldnt attack Israel becuase Israel also has nukes, see how that works?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well USA has already had a war with North Korea already and now NK are in a armijustice but they are still technically at war with the South. So them getting nukes is a very bad idea - they opened fire on the South Korean island not longer ago as well as sinking the Cheonan ship.

Iran similar deal... they haven't been on any terms with the USA since 1979. They have financed soldiers and sent them across the border to kill american soldiers. Their president Ahmadinejad threatened to wipe Israel off the map and I can only imagine how it plans to do that.. *cough cough nuclear uranium enrichment cough cough*

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

North Korea already has nukes, and has pissed off China with testing too close to their border, N.Korea also has attacked and killed many S.Koreans within the last few years. N.Korea is a country that I wouldn't mind if they lost their nukes.

Iran is more stable, but the mantra and cries in their admin should be of concern. Also how they treat their protesters is another example of what they are willing to do to opposition.

• 3 years ago

Oh my. The loopy and incorrect information is powerful with this one... Japan -> Did you forget that we've been at conflict with Japan on the time? And that we had only lost a a hundred,000 marines(!) taking Okinawa? It replaced into believed that had we had to have carried out a classic invasion of the jap mainland, US casualties have been in expected interior the thousands and thousands, which might have made such an operation some distance bloodier than the entire American Civil conflict AND WW1 mixed. N. Korea has been decrease than strict embargoes for a manner it extremely is taken care of something of the international. it extremely is threatening S. Korea with impending attack, it extremely is threatened Japan, it extremely is threatened almost each and every us of a in NATO. It irresponsibly spends billions of greenbacks on its weapon courses at the same time as its everybody is ravenous - then has the gall to beg the UN for food help lest its human beings starve. while countries have fallen for N. Korea's sob memories, the help gets confiscated by utilising the protection stress - none of it is going to the civilian inhabitants. And if N. Korea and Iran extremely wanted to be "left on my own" then why have they the two repeatedly reported their desire to attack neighboring countries? Iran's president has even reported he needs no longer something extra advantageous than to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth "...with fireplace" - of course a demonstration of his willingness to apply a nuclear weapon ought to his us of a improve one.

• 9 years ago

You are so full of it. You are so full of hatred for America that it's sickening. You are full of typical far left liberal propaganda that your brain is shrinking. You have no respect for anyone and so you won't get none from me. If you stood face to face to me and tried to say any of this, you'd be sorry. America is exceptional and it is great and I don't care about you, where you are from, what you believe, because I seriously doubt that many like you anyway. Therefore you are really an insignificant little person with a chip on your shoulder that many would just love to knock off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Because the world has a feeling that they will use those nukes with aggressive force. Why would we let a nation whose leader makes them think he's king and has ordered strikes on civilian targets, like the airplane bombing at the Seoul Olympics to have nuclear weapons when we have a feeling he will use them.

• 9 years ago

The more countries that have nukes, the bigger risk we are going to have a nuclear war.

Let's say that if nukes get into the wrong hands of the wrong people. They will reap destruction if they are at war.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because Iran are muslim extremists, and it would cause an arms race in the middle east.

And North Korea is run by a psychopath fascist who hates America with a passion.

Source(s): Islam will destory Western civilisation - Allan West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiIqgxA7wQ Would a Nuclear Iran Spur a Mideast Arms Race? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZAq_tSRzYs Christopher Hitchens: Iran's Nuclear Weapons Clock Ticking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n-STlCzn8s
  • 9 years ago

A good question. Supposedly, these countries are rational actors that would not use them on us. But what if they give one to a terrorist who uses it in New York.

Or, what if their country falls apart from economic collapse, and then terrorists get a hold of them? I think that's a big worry.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

a nuke is an offensive weapon, not a defensive one.

the reason i don't want them getting it is because their nations are run by madmen who have admitted to wanting to wipe other nations off the face of the earth.

if you really think there is nothing wrong with them getting nukes you are a moron.

• 9 years ago

Because if they GET them, WE just might decide to USE them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.