Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ACWW: Tom Nook catalog problems. PLEASE HELP!?

Ok, so on Animal Crossing Wild World, I am trying to order something from my catalog. Tom Nook says, "Sorry, but I am already jammed with orders, maybe I can take your's another day."

I haven't ordered anything, so I have no idea why he won't let me order....

Please tell me what the problem is!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

have you been trying to buy the same thing each time?

does he say this everyday?

is anyone moving in or out?

talk to the dog at the town gate (not booker the other one) and ask him if anyone is in your town. sometimes when there are travelers like the walrus and whatnot you cant order things

if you still cant figure it out ask someone in the site below

theres a great site for animal crossers to exchange friend codes, its called http://acww.socialgo.com/ it doesnt have too many members yet (around 150) but if you all join it could be huge! its always hard to get friend codes for wild world but with this site its easy

this site includes

become a member (free) and have a profile with all your animal crossing info on it

live chat (like facebook)

wall posts

forums

photos

videos

events

groups

you can see when people are on to wifi with them

and more!

its awesome so if your a wild world animal crosser then join!!

once again http://acww.socialgo.com/

and im

MY INFO

name- zach

town-ace

code- 3653-1612-8399

fruit-all

store- nookingtons

message me on the site if you add me

(or email me at zdeams@aim.com)

• 1 decade ago

I've had animal crossing for five years now, and after the first year of having it he started saying it... He still does. I just thought it was part of the game?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.