Should I go to Penn State or University of Maryland?

I've been accepted into both the Smeal College of Business and the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State- University Park for the Fall of 2011 as well as the Robert H. Smith School of Business and the Honors College at the University of Maryland- College Park (I selected EIP as from the 6 living learning... show more I've been accepted into both the Smeal College of Business and the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State- University Park for the Fall of 2011 as well as the Robert H. Smith School of Business and the Honors College at the University of Maryland- College Park (I selected EIP as from the 6 living learning options for honors students in case anyone is familair with the UMCP Honors Program). As deposits are due tommorrow, I've had a heck of a time with my decision. I live in Pennsylvania,so obviously I'd get in state tuition at PSU plus a $3,500 scholarship per year for 4 years. However, in case you don't know, PSU is the most expensive state school in the country in-state, and after deducting a $5,000 scholarship from Maryland that will be adjusted for tuition increases, UMPC is only a couple thousand dollars more. Both business schools are similarly ranked, the honors programs are often cited as two of the best in the country and PSU is ranked #1 by job recruiters while UMPC is right behind at #8. Personally, I thought Maryland had a nicer campus but Penn State has a much much nicer college town.

Basicially just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experiences with either university they could share. I also got into University of Pittsburgh honors, Miami University honors, and Indiana University honors as well as William and Mary if anyone has anything to say about those schools even though I narrowed it down to PSU and UMCP. Yes, I've visitied all the schools (except W&M) and I realize that I need to make this decision for myself and not rely on random people on the internet but it would be awesome if anyone had some additional imput. Thanks!