How can I control my raging teenage hormones? Help please!?

so i dated this guy for a couple months who i really cared about a lot, but when i think back all we would ever really do was make out/do other stuff for hours. he was really good at 'pleasing' me i guess. we never had sex though. we broke up and all that, and i have this new boyfriend. i don't really know how to explain it, but whenever me and my boyfriend are kissing i always want to go further or get more into it. i know that it can't be like how it was with my ex right away, because we just started dating. and i don't want our relationship to only be about that, and i want to take things slow. but i always try going further. i don't want to make the same mistakes i did before. what should i do? and this is a serious question, so don't make jokes. thanks. :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just te ll him the truth and that u cant help urself..and i am not joking...

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Hailee, you leave things to our interpretation, so here's mine. You like what a guy can do to you, and it feels so good, it is addictive. You need a guy as a boyfriend for that reason. You want to act normal and share companionship, but really, when with your guy, you are ready for pleasuring. It drives your every thought and desire. So, is this fair to your new guy, doesn't he want and expect more from you. You know, maybe absolute honesty is the way to go. That involves a serious discussion with your new guy about what you like to experience and how you like being pleasured. Simply ask him if he thinks pleasing each other is a bad thing, and remind him that it takes two to tangle. You should have no restrictions on pleasuring, and if ever you try full sex, use common sense, and have protection.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Whenever you notice yourself doing that stuff just try and back off a little. I know its hard to control it (I was going through the same thing) but you dont want to ruin anything by taking it too fast. I you really want to go further just ask him if he is ready.

Source(s): Ive been through it
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.