How can I control my raging teenage hormones? Help please!?

so i dated this guy for a couple months who i really cared about a lot, but when i think back all we would ever really do was make out/do other stuff for hours. he was really good at 'pleasing' me i guess. we never had sex though. we broke up and all that, and i have this new boyfriend. i don't really... show more so i dated this guy for a couple months who i really cared about a lot, but when i think back all we would ever really do was make out/do other stuff for hours. he was really good at 'pleasing' me i guess. we never had sex though. we broke up and all that, and i have this new boyfriend. i don't really know how to explain it, but whenever me and my boyfriend are kissing i always want to go further or get more into it. i know that it can't be like how it was with my ex right away, because we just started dating. and i don't want our relationship to only be about that, and i want to take things slow. but i always try going further. i don't want to make the same mistakes i did before. what should i do? and this is a serious question, so don't make jokes. thanks. :)
3 answers 3