Why are 90% of the alternative medicine answerers... against alternative medicine?

I don't understand it. Why do you go to the alternative med section to waste your time and not help anyone? I also don't understand because many times the medicine isn't even "alternative", it's just not used in the hospital. Do you even look into the claims you make about something... show more I don't understand it.
Why do you go to the alternative med section to waste your time and not help anyone? I also don't understand because many times the medicine isn't even "alternative", it's just not used in the hospital.
Do you even look into the claims you make about something being fake or "quack" before you shoot down others for giving/ questioning anything remotely alternative?

Why don't you use your knowledge to actually help people somewhere that you really could help someone with their problem?